2/04/2008

Why My Land is ever Golden?

The golden dome, this is Myanmar. It will be quite unlike any land you know about it. So it is called goldmyanmar.
Please, Excuse me my I introduce you myseft. I am Yamin. I am a myanmar. We all are always ready to help other whoever he is. Myanmar has a big heart. I advise you that you should go to bagan, an ancient city which always welcome to visitors.
And then, You must visit to the Shwedagon pagoda, a magniciticerd and marvellous milestone of ours. If stands like a solid gold monument. Long long ago each kings of myanmar kingdom and Men Kingdom oftered and decrated it. Some kings oftered gold equal so their body-weight to the pagoda. So it is the greatest pagoda in Myanmar. It is the most highest one. It is the holy space of all Buddhist and represents the Buddha. You must know that Myanmar is the land of pagodas. To visit the pogodas, you can study of ancient and morden myanmar culture.
Then, Your shold visit to Mandalay, the capilut of upper Myanmar and an ancient city/ It is also the centre of Myanmar art and culture. Many artierafts display Myanmar's ancient art and culture.
My parents are citizens of Myanmar. So I am a myanmar citizen. There are many reasons why myanmar is called the golden Land. Many pagodas gilded wilh pure gold lead to have the tittle of the GoldMyanmar. Most Myanmars are religious who pay resped of sangas(monks) who wear yellow robes.
Please, give me your advice. Although T am a Myanmar and I like Myanmar culture, I should like to learn English well because English is the most import language for me now, Don't forget to give me meritorious deeds.
I want to tell you that me must keep three most precious gems(Buddha, Dhama and Sanga).
Take worship the Buddha who fought us all to live in the peaceful life. If will produce a great benefit.
So, me must think by speaking and acting with good intentons.

No comments: